Thursday 9 May 2013

Soooooo with only 230 days to go...

here are a few more Christmas cards to show you....
I just love that time of year - all glittery and people are nice to each other.... well some are.....
Anyhoooo - here are the cards,




This year I am working on creating some Christmas cards every month, using up some of that every growing stash that I have (come on be honest.... you have one too!)....
I want to make some before July - that's when the new Christmas launches start to hit the shops...

What crafty things have you been up to?
Happy crafting
Nikki x

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful creations, Nikki. Yes, I've got an ever growing stash but always leave it while the last minute to make my own Christmas cards! LOL! Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of christmas cards Nikki.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh 230? Where is the year going lol? These are fab Christmas cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Nikki, I love the lamp post one. It's still too early to think of Christmas for me though x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 gorgeous cards Nikki, i love Christmas too....will be here before we know it, so scary how quick time goes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three great Christmas cards. I'm also trying to make some Christmas cards up regularly, and was cutting another out in bed last night. Haven't put it together yet though. If there's only that many days left I need to get a move on. Hope to see more of your Christmas cards over the next few months as you keep up making these cards ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3 sweet makes . and yes not long to go now lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must admit I have loads of crafty stuff just stuck in cupboards.... I might start to make Christmas cards (Might)
    Your cards are beautiful Sweetie x (hugs)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x