here is my little space of crafting heaven.... I spend many an hour here and love creating away....
Sorry in advance - there are a few photos but it was the only way I could show you what I want to...
1. This is my desk and the area around it, I just love the view that I have. It looks right up onto the stunning Pentand hills. Even on a rainy day they look amazing.
2. This is the desk that has the paperwork and laptop...... Although when a new demo kit arrives it gets filled with stock while I look through it all and start to sample make.
3. I love love love ribbon. I bought these boxes from Ikea - most of the room stuff is from Ikea - it's a place full of stuff you just never knew you needed and all perfect for sorting out your crafty stash.
4. I am a paper stroker at heart - also a paper horder! lol
I bought this 12x12 storage system about 3 years ago and had it filled very quickly (and yes I do know where everything is! lol)
5. This little unit was what I moved out of my shoebox of craft stuff for - wow that was a life time ago now.... I still use it and it still has some of my original craft stuff in.... Time to get it out and use it I think....
6. Crafting books - think I need to get them sorted...... oh and another purple storage unit...
7. A great way to store those punches and use up some dead space... It's a bathroom door organiser - perfect for those punches.
8. WOW - yip wow indeed... I love my WOW! embossing powders and this is where I keep them.... Along with my trusty Big Shot, dies and friendly plastic...
9. My decoupage collection and behind the fairy my Kanban collection. My fairy is very special to me - my Mum knitted her for me and she watches over me as I craft - I love her.
Love my owls too.
The jars at the top are filled with buttons. The jar at the bottom is my 'things to be grateful in 2013' jar.
10. And here we are, back at my desk.... This is where you will often find me crafting away or even just planning things to get up to next.... It's where I am sitting while I write this post!
Well - that's just a little look into my crafty world - tell me about where you craft..... I'd love to see pictures of your space no matter how big or small.
If you join in and do a blog post, please leave a comment here so that I can pop on over and visit your place too.