Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

Wow - to think that that is now 2011 all over, and what a year!!!!
The main thing I learned in 2011 was not to hang on to things that caused pain to me - be it a friendship just not working any more or a job that was making me miserable!
As all of you that know the journey I have had to take over the last few years will know, life is just too short.

Anyway, for 2012 I wish you all that is good and that you could wish for in your life.
Here is a card I made for Do Crafts Creativity.... I think it is just right for the occasion!

Here's to a lot of challenges (of the crafty kind) and lots of fun and laughter in 2012.

Happy crafting

Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. And to you Nikki.
    Thank you for all your inspiration over the past year - I craft because of you and all that you have taught me.
    You are always so positive and cheerful.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you bring us in 2012.
    Hope to see you at your next demo.
    Love Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are so lovely Nikki! I´m also a part of the WOW Designer Team and very happy to meet all of you! You have one reader more now! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x