Monday 30 January 2012

Final day of create and craft samples....

well from this show anyway..... who knows when or if I will be asked to make some more (if I am asked I will show you then as soon as I am allowed).....
So here are my final five .....




I think the last card is my favourite from these ones.
I just like the simple fresh look of it and the colours work very well together.
I've created the doodle line around all the papers to help bring the card together and finish it off.

I hope you have liked seeing the finished projects over the past few days. I have loved sharing them with you all.
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to those of you who left comments - they are all appreciated.

Happy crafting.
Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. They are all lovely as always Nikki. I think I like the third one best.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Nikki.....I love the way you tweak things to make them different .....we all try to but you do it so well .....thank you for sharing these and the others. I have enjoyed looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful!!! such an inspiration, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x