Sunday 10 July 2011

Tag-o-holic

 This is the tag that I created for the Do Crafts Creativity mag that is out now.
I never used to really do tags, but they have become my latest obsession! I love making them. You really can turn them into mini works of art.... and if you don't want to use it as a tag - use it as the topper on your card or as an embellishment on your scrapbook.
Here are some photos from different angles.... just because I can! lol
 I have used the new nesting dies, Tulip range and paper flowers, as well as ink and glitter.
Look out for some more tags from me very soon!

What a wonderful demo I had yesterday - I was at Craftworld in Hillington. Oh how we laughed!!!
The ladies who came to see me where a wonderful bunch, all very keen.
We crafted and chatted all day long - sorry ladies for the amount you all just 'had' to buy.... it is beautiful stuff though isn't it!?!
I'll be back there in a month and am already really looking forward to it..... I just need to work out how I am going to challenge them next time!

Time for another cup of tea now I think, whatever you are doing today.... have fun!!!!
Happy craftin'

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x