Friday 22 July 2011

The last of this weeks Create and Craft samples

Hi there,
Here is the last post from the cards that I made for this weeks Tatty Teddy show on Create and Craft.










Well done if you made it to the end of this post!! There were a lot of pictures to show you - oopsie!!!
Tomorrow I am off to do a demo at Letham Crafts, it's an amazing shop that is quite like a Tardis!! I love going there, friendly staff that are just a joy to be around - and Bills homebaking to tempt you all day!!!
If you are in the are, make sure you pop by to say hello!!!

Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. Love these card Nikki, gorgeous. I ordered the Tatty Ted Cds, cant wait to make some gorgeous cards with them. Youve worked really hard with your samples. Just gorgeous all of them, love NJ XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful Nikki my daughter Amy has a thing for tatty and when I make her a card for her boyfriend it has to be tatty so I may have to get this cd eventually lol love your paper butterflies
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x