Saturday 5 February 2011

Time for a new challenge

Over on the Elle challenge blog there is a new challenge today!
Come on over and join us.....

Here is the card that I made for the challenge
Sorry about the photo quality this time, I got the lighting wrong! Oopsie!
This month we are celebrating love!
And I have to say I just love this little Roger Cupid digi.
This is a close up of his wings...
I made them all sparkly.....
Come on over and join us, it would be great to see what you come up with too.
Happy craftin'

Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. I think the lighting makes it look all romantic!! Lovely card Nikki. Hope you are on the mend now. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nikki, I adore Wee Rogers wings here they are stunning. Hope you are feeling ok this weekend, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nikki, I love your colour scheme and those glittery wings.

    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x