Monday 1 November 2010

A sugar free Christmas cake!

I made this at my last demo up in Inverness at Hobby Haven.
Everyone really loved the card but you should have heard the laughter when I then cut the bite marks out of it!!
This was made using a circle card blank, but if you don't have any of them then you could easily make it using shapecutters or a die for your machine.
I have covered the card blank in chocolate coloured glitter cardstock. Then cut out the icing, holly leaves etc and stuck them onto the card.

Because this glitter cardstock (from Do Crafts) has a paper backing, it makes it a lot easier to stick to other surfaces. And you don't end up covered in glitter!
If you're not sure about what adhesive to use I recomment pva, silicone or pinflair.

I love how sparkly this card is.

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x