Saturday 6 November 2010

Forever friends....

I have always been a big fun of Forever Friends and I just love this collection!
There are so many elements to choose from!
Decoupage in every form you can imagine, papers, boxes, toppers.... the list goes on and on.
Go and visit a Do Crafts stockist to find the collection - you will not be sorry that you did!
This card was one I made up from a tiny amount of the items.
Can you guess what the snowballs are made from!????!

They are the waste bit from the back of the 3d circle foam pads!!! Normally this bit gets put in the bucket!
I stuck them into position using tacky glue and then added some glitter detail to the edge.
I thought they made really effective snowballs!!

Waste not want not!
Lol

Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. I know I don't post often but I look at everything you do - well done Nikki, loving your work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the snowballs, now what do I do with the squares :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Nikki!!! Pop on over to my bolg when you get a mo!!! I have an award with a gift for you!!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x