Saturday 24 July 2010

John Byars......

Isn't this decoupage just the cutest ever!!!

I really love the John Byars collection (you can find it at Do Crafts stockists up and down the country).
It reminds me of when I was a little girls and the whole 'nostalgia' range is fantastic.
The decoupage is die cut so beginners and experts will all get an amazing card of the highest quality when they are finished....
Simples!
Here is a close up of some of the detail,
Look out for the amazing range of stamps on the theme too.
I just know this range is going to cost me a fortune! Watch this space for more samples very soon....

Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Nikki! Such a sweet image! Lyns xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dad drew that!!! :D Its suppose to be me :P But they got the print wrong and said "its a boy" :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad your Dad did draw them! I just love the whole range of stamps and kits that have been brought out!
    Please pass on my thanks to him x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x