Tuesday 13 July 2010

I am woman....

Well the wonderful world of 'Born to shop' has come along to play with Do Crafts.
In the collection you will find stamps, paper (both a4 and a5)notelets, embossing folders and decoupage.
This little card was one that I put together in a few minutes at my last demo.....

Big shout out to all the wonderful ladies who braved the gales and rain to come and see me at Burns & Harris in Dundee. It was wonderful to see you all and great fun to be able to show you the wonderful goodies that Do Crafts have brought you this time.

I've started to make the Christmas cards now too (sorry!!).

The great thing about Bron to shop are the fabby slogans that go with them. My favourite at the mo is.
'I no longer skinny dip - I chunky dunk!'........... so funny!

Be back soon
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Now that is my sort of statement too!!

    Love the card.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked it so much I bought it yesterday. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x