Wednesday 15 November 2017

Exciting News

I have some really exciting news.....
I have been asked to join the design team over at I Love ProMarkers.
How brilliant is that!!!

Today is the first day of the challenges that I will do with them..... Pop on over to the blog and join in the challenge this month.

Our sponsor this month is Dr Digi's House of Stamps....

This is the card that I created for the challenge...

Such a fun image to work with.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you all create....

Happy crafting
Nikki xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki welcome to the team a nd a fantastic card to start. Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congrats on the DT spot my friend, they’re lucky to have you! Love John’s digi’s & of course your wonderful work! Big Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and know I will enjoy following you!! Congrats on the DT spot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x