Friday 26 February 2016

Happy Birthday Kris

We'll my little boy just ain't that little anymore...
Last week he turned 26...
I really can't put into words how proud I am of him. He has turned into a wonderful, kind, thoughtful, caring and helpful young man.
I think he is just incredible.
This is the birthday card I made for him...



We always have so much fun when we are together. 

It was great to get the drawing pencils and pens out again. Its been too long!




Whatever you are doing this weekend, have fun.

Happy crafting 
Nikki xxx

W

5 comments:

  1. You have a son that old!? Doesn't seem possible, you don't look old enough in the photo. Your dragon card looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki you have made a stunning card for your son. I hope he had a great birthday. Just shopping over from the Cafe. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card for a fantastic guy! Love the dragon too! Such a clever & talented lady!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card you have made. I am sure Kris loved it. Hope he had a great birthday.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x