Sunday 15 February 2015

Oopsie...... time has just run away again....

Wow!
Time flies..... I'd love to say that I have been relaxing and doing nothing.... but those of you who know me will know that just never happens with me!
I have had lots of crafty orders over the last few weeks, and as they are given to the people they have been commissioned for I will be able to share them with you..... Glitter glasses, cards, pictures and 3d art are just some of the things I have been up to.
Today I wanted to share a couple of my commissions with you...





 I love all forms of crafting and this year I have already started making my Christmas prezzies.... (all the special people in my life are getting handcrafted gifts this Christmas)......
I always come back to papercrafting though..... totally addicted to that...
What crafty things have you been up to?

Happy crafting
Nikki x

8 comments:

  1. These are all brilliant Nikki, as always! Not putting any pressure on yourself with regards toChristmas then! Lol
    Take care!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great, but the teacup one leans more to me lol, it really does pop out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki all your creations are gorgeous. Well done for starting your Christmas presents that is organised. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards, great dimension on the teacup one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards, and how very organised to be starting your Chrismas gifts! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both super - my favourite is the second one, but both are great designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards... I like the second one best though (I like to think of myself as a bit of a 'rock chick' see...!). Is the bunting made with embossed card or are the lines drawn? Well done on being so organised for Christmas :o) Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x