Sunday 31 March 2013

Sneaky peek...

I thought I would show you a little sneaky peek of a project that I have been working on....
It is my Crafting Cafe project and it goes live on the Crafting Cafe blog on the 2nd April - this month we have a fab new challenge for you and a wonderful sponsor.....
It would be great if you would come and join us - the new challenge goes live on the blog tomorrow morning..
Pop back on the 2nd to see the finished card.....
I hope you have all had a great Easter today - Kris and I have had a great day.... we have had a mammoth Lord Of The Rings dvd day.... I've never seen them before so it was great to see the films both he and his Dad have always been so passionate about.
Nikki x

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to yur post! Glad you enjoyed the movies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sneak peek - look forward to seeing the finished product!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh looking good Nikki, look forward to seeing it tomorrow xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good so far Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x