Sunday 11 March 2012

MIA.....

well not really, but oh blog how I have missed you!!!!
I have been mega busy with some crafting projects, a lot of which I'm not allowed to show you yet.... but watch this space and as soon as I am allowed, I will pop them up...
Here are some projects that I made for Do Crafts,



The step by steps and the shopping lists for these cards can be found over on the Do Crafts site - along with sooooo many inspiring projects....... are you a member? Such a fab site to be a part of.....

I'll be back soon with some more.
Happy crafting
Nikki x

7 comments:

  1. wow beautiful cards so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, the forever friends images are just so sweet and I love all of your designs.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Nikki. The images are so adorable.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super duper love them. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nikki I do like the teddy's with the bunny ears, adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous selection Nikki love em all don't leave it so long next time lol
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB .... great blog love your craetions Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x