Monday 6 February 2012

Final day of MTY samples

Here are my final selection of the Me To You pick of the week on Create and Craft this week.
I created 30 cards for the shows and for those of you who have seen the shows, you will have seen the other ones that I created.
I have really enjoyed working with this kit - such good value for money.
I was amazed that for me I managed to create so many (I made them all in 12 hours!!! - bit of a tight deadline this week..... lol) and not a stamp in sight!!! - Keep an eye out for the show next Saturday though - there may well be some stamping in there!!!! lol
Back to the samples for today...






I hope you've enjoyed seeing them all. Back again soon with something different.
Whatever you are up to today.... have fun x

Nikki x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x