Thursday 22 December 2011

Time to share 3

Well today is the last post about these projects (I wouldn't want to bore you)..... lol
Here are some more of the projects that I wanted to share with you...




It was a nice break from making a whole heap of Christmas cards.... now I'm working on some Easter projects.... watch this space.....

My new Do Crafts kit is due to me at any time....... happy days - just wait til you see some of the things that are coming your way!!! Yum.....

Happy craftin'

Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab projects!

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x