Saturday 5 November 2011

Elle's challenge

This will be the last Elle challenge for this year - Helen will be taking a well earned break over the festive period to move into her new home and then hopefully have a rest!!!

So the final challenge over on the blog is a weather themed challenge.
Plenty for you to be getting inspired by at the moment then!!! The one thing we are never short of up here in Scotland is varied weather!!! lol

Here is my project that I created for the challenge,



I adore this little bear and all the adventures that he gets up to - hopefully there will be many more still to come!
In this one, Roger is out to play at kicking the fallen leaves.
I think he looks very smart in his wellies!

One of my favourite pastimes was kicking leaves.....

Hopefully you will be able to pop on over and join us in the challenge. It would be lovely to see you and I know that the DT would love to see your weather themed projects.

Happy crafting

Nikki x

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful tag, Nikki. I love how you layered the leaves and popped Roger up a bit.

    Lovely to meet another Scotswoman. My mother was a war bride from Scotland.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki, thank you so much for your hardwork, many many inspirational ideas & support with Ellephantastic challenges. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x