Wednesday 27 October 2010

Sorry for being AWOL.....

I have had the most horrid cold now for well over a week...... so sorry I am have not been around to post anything. I am taking  lots of Lemsip though and I think I should now have shares in Kleenex too.
I am hopeful that it will clear soon and that I can get back to crafting.....
My card for today is the card that I made for my Mum earlier on this month.
Just had to get some purple in there!!!

To those ladies who have asked me to put on some photo tutorials of some of the cards I made - I have remembered! Because of this cold it has been put on hold just for the moment.
I will do it though as soon as I get a chance.

Back soon
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x