Saturday 26 June 2010

Busy bee

How is it that for days and days you are trying to find stuff to do (craft wise not the dreaded HW - that never really goes away does it?)
And then all of a sudden everything comes along at once....... I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong - I love to be kept busy..... if I could just spread it out that would be great!

Here is my card for today....

I really love this friendly little chap.
I must have a search of the web and see if he comes as a rubber stamp, not matter what I do in crafting (and I am always trying something new) I just love to come back to stamping and getting inky fingers.
There is so much you can do with a rubber stamp and every other paper craft technique goes with stamping too.

Happy craftin'

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x