Monday 4 January 2010

What Kris did next........

For those of you who don't know, Kris, is my wonderful 19 (soon to be 20) year old son.
Over the festive period he was away with his Aunty Amanda, Aunty Sara and Uncle Stu. His 1 year old cousin, Bethany, was there too....
He took some amazing piccies and I wanted to share some of them here with you... I plan to make some of them into scrapbooking pages later on...

Snow angels. We've all made them - always should!! Kris and I just love to make snow angels whenever we find some fresh snow........

Kris and his Aunty Sara. Going for a nice walk (Aunty Amanda took the picture).

Uncle Stu at the whisky tasting........ yummy ....... Kris enjoyed his too......

Snow pictures ........

Out and about in Dufftown ........


I think they are fab piccies, really good for being taken mostly on a mobile phone.
I'll be back soon with some more crafting projects.
I'm just waiting for the new Do Crafts kit to arrive, some of the new projects look amazing! If you can it would be great to see you at a Do Crafts demo.......

Keep an eye on my demo section to see when and where my demos will be.

Happy craftin', I hope that 2010 brings you everything that you could wish for.

Nikki x

1 comment:

  1. Makes me wish it would snow again so that I can make a Snow Angel to scrapbook too. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving a comment.
All comments are read and appreciated.
Happy crafting x